Vehicle accidents don’t just happen. They happen because someone acted or failed to act. The “accident” usually could have been prevented if they had simply done what we would expect of any reasonable person.
If you or a loved one has been harmed in an accident involving a bicycle, scooter / moped, ATV, boat, train, plane or any other kind of vehicle, call Belt & Bruner, P.C., today at our toll-free number or use our online form
. We have experience investigating a wide variety of vehicle accident cases in Birmingham, the state of Alabama and across the Southeast. We can provide you with a free consultation and discuss your legal rights and options.
Our Birmingham Attorneys Handle All Kinds of Vehicle Accident Cases
In your initial consultation with the Belt & Bruner, P.C., we will learn the facts of your vehicle accident case. We can get started on learning how your accident occurred, who may have caused it and who should be held legally responsible for your losses.
In addition to car, truck and motorcycle accident cases, we assist victims of:
- All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV) accidents – ATVs are not for children or riders who are not properly instructed in their use. Those who own ATVs have a duty to make responsible decisions about who rides these powerful vehicles. They must ensure that riders are equipped with approved helmets and other protective gear.
- Aviation accidents – Major airline crashes and general aviation accidents may be caused by pilot error, errors by air traffic controllers, faulty equipment or structural or design defects in the aircraft. Some aviation accident investigations hinge on Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations, which may have been violated.
- Bicycle, scooter / moped accidents – Like motorcycle riders, cyclists and those who ride mopeds or scooters are extremely vulnerable to injury in collisions with larger motor vehicles. We protect the rights of all riders to share the roads.
- Boating accidents – Recreational boats and personal watercraft (Jet Skis, Wave Runners and Sea Doos) are often operated in a reckless and/or negligent manner that leads to injury and death. Many boat and watercraft accidents involve alcohol use. Boating accidents can lead to severe and long-lasting physical, emotional and financial harm.
- Train accidents – Passenger train (Amtrak) and freight train collisions and derailments can cause personal injury and property damage. An accident involving a cargo train carrying toxic chemicals can cause environmental damage. Recovering compensation for injuries after a train wreck requires knowledge of a variety of federal rules and regulations governing railroads and rail transportation in the U.S.
The experienced Birmingham vehicle accident attorneys of the Belt & Bruner, P.C. maintain current knowledge of state and federal laws and regulations that govern the variety of transportation modes available to the public today.
Once we accept your case, we will thoroughly research and review every aspect of the accident you were involved in. We work with accident reconstruction experts, mechanical experts and engineering experts. We will also consult medical professionals and life-care planners to help us determine the full extent of your injuries and the compensation you’ll need for recovery.
Our vehicle accident attorneys are aggressive advocates. We know how to negotiate with insurance companies. We also know how to prepare cases for trial.
Our founding member, Keith T. Belt Jr.
, has been chosen a Top 100 Trial Lawyer by the American Trial Lawyers Association and is also an Alabama Super Lawyer. Combined, our lawyers have more than 65 years of trial experience in state and federal courts.
We’ll work hard to make sure you secure the compensation you and your family deserve.
Contact Our Birmingham Vehicle Accident Lawyers Today
If you or a family member has suffered property loss, physical pain or emotional suffering in a vehicle accident caused by someone else’s carelessness, contact the vehicle accident attorneys of the Belt & Bruner, P.C. We have a strong record of securing maximum settlements and verdicts for accident victims.
Under Alabama law, a personal injury
or wrongful death
lawsuit generally must be filed within two years after the injury or death occurred. These cases also can take time to develop. So, it’s important to take immediate action.
Call our Birmingham vehicle accident lawyers today at our toll-free number or use our online form
. We can provide you with a free case evaluation and get you started on the path to legal relief.